Systems linked to a BMS typically represent 60% of a buildings energy usage.
If lighting is included, this number approaches 80%.
BMS systems are a critical component to managing energy demand.
Improperly configured BMS systems are believed to account for 20% of building energy waste.
AirTech Controls environmental strategy is as follows:
- Review your energy usage
- Identify energy saving opportunities
- Define practical next steps
- Assist with practical implementation support
- Review BMS software, modify & document for best performance
- Upgrade control system if applicable